This is a walking tour to visit shops such as a tofu shop, a sake shop and the morning market to taste Takayama’s local cuisine.
You can not only taste food and beverages but also learn about Takayama’s food culture and history.
- Time required
- 2.5 hours
- Number of participants
- 8 people at a time
- Available days
- Open daily, except for December 30 – January 3
- Making reservations
- Reservation Needed (email@example.com)
- Please come to the following location before 9:15 am.
Meeting Place : Takayama Jinya (1-5 Hachiken-machi, Takayama City, Gifu Prefecture, Japan)
Please meet in front of the TAKAYAMA JINYA main gate.
- Food & Sake tasting costs are included in the tour fee.
Facility info:SATOYAMA EXPERIENCE
- 8-11 Ni-no-machi Furukawa Hida City Gifu Pref.
Requests for enjoyable experience
- Please contact the facility directly for details and reservations in advance of the participation program.
- Please contact the facility about any changes to your reservation, as early as possible.
- Please arrange your own transportation to the program site.
- Program may be anavailable depending on the facility’s schedule. Please contact in advance to confirm program availability.
- Please note that details of these contents may change without notice.