Making grilled rice crackers
Bake your own rice crackers, and keep them as a souvenir.
- Time required
- 30 min.
- Number of participants
- 60-100 people per time/up to 600 people per day
- Available days
- Everyday (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- 400 yen per person (5 kinds, 8 crackers can be made)
500 yen per person (Crackers you have made and souvenir packed in box)
- Making reservations
- Reception daily (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Please make an advance reservation for large groups.
- Contact for details.
- Foreign language available (prior notice required)
Visitor Parking: Free – 7 spaces for regular-sized cars
Toilets (Wheelchair accessible)
Flow of experience
- Experience (Make your own rice crackers, with different flavors: tamari-soy sauce, salt, squid, sesame, hot spices, and heart-shaped crackers)
- Pack the crackers as a souvenir, and get a certificate.
Facility info:Yume Kojo Hida
- 52 Sakura-machi, Takayama City, Gifu Prefecture, 506-0858
- 15 min. walk from JR Takayama station
Requests for enjoyable experience
- Please contact the facility directly for details and reservations in advance of the participation program.
- Please contact the facility about any changes to your reservation, as early as possible.
- Please arrange your own transportation to the program site.
- Program may be anavailable depending on the facility’s schedule. Please contact in advance to confirm program availability.
- Please note that details of these contents may change without notice.