Hida Cooking Class
Our concept is “Lean local cooking from local people in their homes.”
This is not only a cooking lesson but also a cultural experience.
- Time required
- 3.5 hours
- Number of participants
- Up to 6 people per session (a group class is available for up to 26 people, but please note that the venue for larger groups will not be in an individual home.)
- Available days
- Daily: 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 6500 yen/person
- Making reservations
- Please make a reservation at least one day in advance.
- English speaking teachers are available.
- If your group is small, you will receive individual attention.
- Enjoy a quiet day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- The fee includes the cost of ingredients and lunch.
Flow of experience
- A quick tour of the local area before the lesson.
- Visit a local family.
- Learn local cooking.
- Enjoy lunch with your teacher.
Facility info:Hida Cooking Class
- 51-61 Yamamoto, Kokufu-cho, Takayama City JAPAN 509-4111
- 3 minute drive from JR Hida Furukawa Station. 5 minute drive from JR Hida Kokufu Station.
- Free shuttle service is available to and from Hida Furukawa Station.
Requests for enjoyable experience
- Please contact the facility directly for details and reservations in advance of the participation program.
- Please contact the facility about any changes to your reservation, as early as possible.
- Please arrange your own transportation to the program site.
- Program may be anavailable depending on the facility’s schedule. Please contact in advance to confirm program availability.
- Please note that details of these contents may change without notice.