Iwahata Reko Waso Gakuin
We hope you feel the spirit of Japan by wearing a kimono at a traditional house.
- Time required
- 2 hours
- Number of participants
- Up to 5 people per session
10:00 – 15:00
- 2500 yen per person
- Booking times
- Please make a booking 14 days before +81-577-35-3346
- Special instructions
- Please let us know your foot size and height before so that we can prepare your kimono and tabi socks.
Flow of experience
- Try on a kimono that matches the season
- Learn about kimonos
- See and experience old Japan as our school is located in a traditional house
Facility info:Iwahata Reko Waso Gakuin
- 2101 Matsumoto-machi Takayama 506-0808
- 15 minutes by car from JR Takayama
Requests for enjoyable experience
- Please contact the facility directly for details and reservations in advance of the participation program.
- Please contact the facility about any changes to your reservation, as early as possible.
- Please arrange your own transportation to the program site.
- Program may be anavailable depending on the facility’s schedule. Please contact in advance to confirm program availability.
- Please note that details of these contents may change without notice.