Japanese Traditional Performing Arts Session
This session offers an introductory talk on music and instruments for Kabuki and classical Japanese dance. You may try these instruments as well as ozashiki songs and entertainment.
- Time required
- 2 hours
- Number of participants
- Up to 10 people per session
- Available days
- Day or night sessions on weekdays
- Facility charge 2000 yen
iscount is available for those staying at Ryokan Kaminaka
- Booking times
- Please make a booking 15 days before +81-577-35-3346
Flow of experience
- Learn about musical instruments used in kabuki and Japanese dance
- Play traditional musical instruments including strings, drum, and flute
- Watch Japanese dance and ozashiki dance (optional)
- Experience ozashiki-asobi entertainment (optional)
- Tea ceremony trial (optional）
Facility info:Ryokan Kaminaka
- 1-5 Hanaoka-machi Takayama 506-0009
- 3 minutes walk from JR Takayama
Requests for enjoyable experience
- Please contact the facility directly for details and reservations in advance of the participation program.
- Please contact the facility about any changes to your reservation, as early as possible.
- Please arrange your own transportation to the program site.
- Program may be anavailable depending on the facility’s schedule. Please contact in advance to confirm program availability.
- Please note that details of these contents may change without notice.