Hida Takayama Roundtrip Bus Machinami Bus/Sarubobo Bus
General Machinami and Sarubobo Bus Info
The Machinami Bus is a 30-minute roundtrip bus that runs frequently past the train stations, tourist spots, shopping streets, public facilities, hospitals and parking lots in central Takayama City.
The Sarubobo Bus runs from Takayama Station in the direction of Hida Folk Village and the Hida Earth Wisdom Center in the southwestern part of Takayama.
Bus Routes and Timetable
Major Tourist Spots Serviced by Machinami Bus:
- Old Private Houses (Sanmachi St. bus stop)
- Takayama Historical Government House (Takayama Historical Government House bus stop)
- Takayama Festival Floats Exhibition Hall (Hachimangu mae bus stop)
- Kusakabe Folk Museum (Kusakabe Folk Museum bus stop)
- Takayama Museum of History and Art (Museum bus stop)
Major Tourist Spots Serviced by Sarubobo Bus:
- Hida Folk Village (Hida no sato bus stop)
- Hida-Takayama Museum of Art (Hida-Takayama Museum of Art bus stop)
- Hida Takayama Festival Forest (Matsurinomori bus stop)
- Hida Earth Wisdom Center (Hida Earth Wisdom Center bus stop)
Machinami Bus: 100 yen (Preschool age children ride free.)
Sarubobo Bus: Adults 210 yen, Children 110 yen
One-day pass: Adult 620 yen, Children 310 yen (includes discounts on admission to 13 tourist spots in Takayama City)
* The one-day pass can be used on all Machinami Bus, Sarubobo Bus, and Nora My Car lines.
Bus operating company:
Nohi Bus Phone 0577-32-1160 ( English is available)